POP star Ms Dynamite last night confirmed she will definitely perform at a tribute concert for black Liverpool teenager Anthony Walker who was killed in an allegedly racist attack.
The concert was originally planned for Anthony tomorrow, but Mercury winning star Ms Dynamite had to pull out due to a previously arranged engagement.
Now, though, the tribute concert has been postponed and Ms Dynamite says she will be able to appear when it is rescheduled on a date expected to be within the next five weeks.
Organisers have been flooded with similar calls from some of the biggest names in the music industry who wish to take part.
They include Franz Ferdinand, Craig David, Jamelia, Estelle, Bloc Party, Hard-Fi, Daniel Bedingfield, Kaiser Chiefs and Snow Patrol. Although none has yet confirmed it is understood thty have all expressed an interest in playing in Liverpool for free in honour of Anthony.
In addition, home grown talents The Las and Echo & The Bunnymen are also said to be fully behind the campaign and intend to perform.
Liverpool-born Babyshambles frontman Pete Doherty may also be one of the stars playing at the concert as he has been a big supporter of Love Music Hate Racism, the organisers of the concert.
And in the next few days new stars are expected to join the bill which already includes Liverpool indie bands The Zutons and The Stands.
The original date meant Ms Dynamite, who played at Live 8, was unable to play, but she told organisers that she did not want to miss the event. Jane Trainer, from Love Music Hate Racism which has been running for three years, said: "We approached Anthony's family and asked if we could go ahead with the concert which they agreed was a good idea.
"Postponing the date allows more bands to take part who have been busy playing at festivals abroad. We can't confirm yet the names of the bands, but Ms Dynamite will definitely be on the bill.
"It also gives Anthony's family a chance to establish the tribute fund for Anthony."
Members of Anthony's family will also share the star-studded bill as his mother Gee Walker's gospel choir is expected to perform as well as Anthony's uncle, Shiloh Binns, who will take to the stage with his reggae band.
He will be singing a song from his former band, called Don't Cry, which was recorded 15 years ago.
Anthony died after he was struck with an axe on July 29.
He had been waiting at a bus stop with his girlfriend shortly before the accident.
This week, the A level student's friends held a basketball tournament in his memory where his mother appealed for his murder not to be repeated.
Rosie Axon, events manager at Liverpool's University Academy venue, which will host the concert, said postponing the night would enable the biggest pop acts to come forward.
She said: "The concert will be taking place within the next five weeks and now we will be able to hold a much bigger and better gig that will increase awareness for this important campaign if the date is moved back and a fitting tribute to Anthony."
All tickets already purchased for the original show will be valid for the concert when a date has been finalised.
After the mass vigils held in Huyton and St George's Hall in memory of Anthony, the concert is expected to be a sell-out success.
Tickets will cost £10 in advance and £12 on the door. All proceeds will go towards the Anthony Walker Tribute Fund.